why this again...

i honestly don't know what i'm thinking doing this again.

it's honestly scary as hell, i am horrible with grammar, spelling, and my sentences run on for dayyysssss.

but here i am again... building a new place to talk about Jesus and what my life looks like in light of Him.

normally about this time of year, i make a new blog and post about my resolution to post at least once a week, about how this is going to be for me to help me, and how i am actually going to stick with it this time. a month in i run out of things to write about, life gets busy, and then i find myself here again...maybe in august, if not next year.

again and again i find myself coming to this place, and it must be for a reason. now, i am not going to share this on any social media, and honestly we're probably about to get more personal than i would want my grandmother to read and share on her facebook for her old lady friends to read...

maybe one day, but not today...let's see if i make it to month 2 first.

this is post one...

here's to new beginnings

p.s. i will explain the name in post two...or i won't. who the freak even knows.

p.s.s. i rarely proof read my own writings so if there is error...suck it up

Comments

Popular Posts